Political Accounting & Compliance Reporting
Providing accounting and compliance services, so you can focus on your core mission.
Political committees are unlike other organizations. They are subject to constantly changing reporting and compliance requirements. Weinberg Partners excels in political compliance reporting and accounting, and we take pride in providing our services with integrity, confidentiality, and a great deal of personal engagement. Our team has got your accounting and compliance needs covered, allowing you to concentrate on your core mission.
Political Accounting and Compliance Reporting
Financial Management & Accounting
You handle the politics. We've got your compliance covered.
Financial Management & Accounting
- Political accounting is not your typical accounting. In addition to the traditional accounting services we perform for our clients, we are a second set of eyes monitoring your disbursements and vetting your contributions.
- Manage financial operations, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Create and maintain strategy-driven budgets, including daily budgeting in GOTV
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Periodic financial reporting, including cash flow reports.
- Manage the payroll. This includes setting up state tax accounts, workers compensation insurance, and distributing annual W2s.
- Maintaining vendor files and distributing the annual 1099s.
- Other operations oversight including providing templates for employee manuals & NDAs, review of contracts, and commercial insurance.
- Accurately enter all transactions into the committee’s database.
- Prepare all federal and state reports – accurately and on time!
- Respond to all requests for additional information and required compliance correspondence.
Speak With An Expert
Growth doesn’t need to mean more risk, more hours and more headaches.
Turning a profit is at the heart of running any successful company But without an even and predictable flow of cash into the company, you can’t cover your overheads, you can’t pay your employees and you can’t run your day-to-day operations – let alone think about expanding and growing the business.
We’ve outlined five ways to maximise the value of your business, with practical steps for making your company the most attractive prospect on the market.
Becoming the prospective owner of a new business means doing your homework, researching the business you plan to acquire and working closely with a team of advisers.
Business automation uses technology to streamline and simplify all the repetitive manual tasks, processes and workflows that are part of the everyday running of your business.
Founding, building and growing your own small business is a hugely rewarding experience for many entrepreneurs. But the road ahead isn’t always smooth.
Your statutory and management accounts have two very separate purposes, and producing both kinds is good practice for any business that wants a handle on its numbers.
Running a busy and successful business means you often don’t have the time to step back and work ON the business. This can be a challenge if your aim is to grow and scale the company.
What is an ERP solution? And how does upgrading to one of the current breed of ERP software help you get back in control of your expanding business?
Looking for more insights on running a successful company?
Subscribe to our newsletter, OnPoint!
Weinberg Partners LTD
Las Vegas Office
9205 W. Russell Road, Suite 240 | Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 USA
250 Parkway Drive, Suite 150 | Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069 USA